Monday, January 6, 2014

The Amsterdam Flight

8:20: After being in the air for a little while the stewardess came around with warm towelettes for us to clean our hands and the screen gave us a selection of complimentary movies. I watched The Butler as they came around with peanuts, pretzels and soda. Best flight ever!

9:30: Dinner! They served pasta, a roll, salad, brownie, and cheese & crackers. It was better than I thought it would be. Yumm!
I slept on the plane for about three hours then I woke up for breakfast. An egg sandwich, banana and juice. But all I want to do is sleep because it's 4am back home, but 10am here. 

Look at the clouds! 13 minutes from  landing in Amsterdam!
Before this trip I didn't have really an feelings one way or the other about going abroad. But flying over Amsterdam has me super excited! It's so beautiful -and Green! I only know a few things about Amsterdam: 1. It's also called Holland. 2. It has some of the tallest people in the world. 3. They have more bikes than cars. And 4 how to say hi - Hallo!

Que Será, Será 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that was not my real comment (I got tired of google sending me error messages). Lauren, I'm getting really excited for you now, too. You will be a world traveller. I get that sense about you. Remember that you are a child of GOD and Lela & William Mixon. Because you are God's child you are never alone and you have access to limitless power when you read His word and pray. Because you are a child to all of us, remember to give and require respect.

    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete