Monday, January 27, 2014

Jan 21 & 24 - School!

TEST!! PROJECT?! This week I had a my first test in 308. Fill in the blank, picture identification, literature identification and an essay. We studied all weekend for this even though we had a excursion to Gijon. I'm not gonna lie even though we have only been here a week that was a lot to know. We spent countless hours in cafes pouring over material. And when I got to the test there was still somethings I didn't know. Now I have to start working on strategy plans for how to be more ready for the next test. But the next day (Wednesday) I get an email...I have a presentation that I have to sign up for. Some how I missed the previous email saying sign up and there are only three spots left, on of them being Friday. Well, might as well make a week out of it. I kicked it into high gear and Me and Ian prepared a twenty minute presentation on Galicia, the corner province of Spain. We did pretty good given that we had a test that week and did it in two days. Except for the 20 minutes of technical difficulties (long story) it went smoothly. Long week.

Que Será Será.

No comments:

Post a Comment