Tuesday, April 15, 2014

UPDATE

I know!!!! I haven't made a post in over a month, that's because I went on long fun trip and then as soon as I came back, school was back to killing me and I was trying to survive a test without the proper gear...BUT after the test I saw a Scandal episode and went into "Olivia Pope Mode" in which I knocked some things out. I even finished one of my two papers a month before it was due! I tried to do the second before spring break but my batteries died while I was in "OPM". But that's ok I still feel pretty accomplished. Also in that month of non-blogging my charger to my computer fried and I was sharing a charger and working off my iPod until my other one arrived so that made life complicated...especially the homework part. 

So the rest of the trip... In my last post I said that I got RA on my floor!! Which is super exciting. Then after that we had days packed in Cordoba, which had an orange sky one of the nights we were there; Consuegra where we took pictures of windmills set to the backdrop of a wonderful landscape. Aranjuez I don't remember well. But Madrid was so much fun we went out to a restaurant and got some very coveted Starbucks. La granja I don't remember either; Segovia had the acueducts of Segovia, and the Alzcar of Segovia which is one if the castle Walt Disney based the Cinderella castle on in Disney World. It was a super fun trip. 

In other news in march I also found out I will be an RA for the Etrada Scholars Program. I'm so excited for this summer. I did Entrada and it's gonna be a blast leading this time. It was my first skype interview and it was very nerve racking and to add to the nervousness, two of my interviewers Spoke Spanish!! So I introduced my Spanish which was cool and scary at the same time. 

So even though school was kind of rough but SPRING BREAK IS HERE!

Que Será Será 

No comments:

Post a Comment